Mark Daniel brings nearly 10 years of accounting and auditing experience as well as nearly 7 years working in the banking and credit union industries. His experience lies in managing and performing internal audits, business process reviews, efficiency studies and control reviews in the areas of bank lending, accounting and Interest Rate Risk. He also has worked with vendor management and vendor evaluation programs.
Before joining The NBS Group, Mark was employed by two regional CPA firms in the Worcester areas as an accountant, serving audit and tax clients throughout central Massachusetts.
At The NBS Group, Mark’s key area of responsibility include:
- research and analysis concerning banking financial performance;
- goodwill valuation and annual impairment testing;
- acquisition due diligence;
- FDICIA management testing; and
- documenting and evaluation controls and efficiency as it relates to residential, consumer and commercial lending processes.
In addition to this, Mark also participants in loan file reviews and assists in various out-sourced internal audit assignments.
Mark is a graduate of Worcester State College and holds a BS in Business Administration with a concentration in accounting.